Monday, October 25, 2010

"Facing Your Own Reflections in a Monitor"



What am I waiting in this chair for hours in front of a social networking website?

and who really care if I am in this foolishness cause all of it is temporary like stars in the night.

A whole wide wild world, the fake smiles, fake friends and some of them are 
real too...

and mostly just a creation, creation of many minds, minds that interact, a jungle in a zoo.



For those who care, who loved and even liked some link I posted, I sincerely appreciate it.

For those who doesn't care, who hate and even pray for me to stumble and fall, I appreciate it.

Just merely thinkin of me is enough to be appreciated, and when I fall and possibly bruised up...

Thank you because I like pain, scars, falls, and whatever you wanted to f*ck me up!



I became stronger that I can't control when I explode anymore...

All the pain was like a paper, sheet by sheet it was crumpled then stored...

A gallon of sardines forcedly filled in a 425g tin can, heated and pressurized...

It erupts like a volcano's pyroclastic flow, like the world's still the same but it's pulverized.

No comments:

Post a Comment