Sunday, October 24, 2010

‘‘A letter made especially for Geffanny Lyn’’

It made no sense
Writing songs for you are just nonsense
This is my self-defense
To the pain you have offense

I hate you,
even if you die
Theirs no tears for you,
I will not cry…

I fucking hate you…
I love to hate you…
Thank you for breaking my heart
For me it’s not bad, it’s an art

But this feeling leads me to a brand new start
Refreshes life’s death that buried the ashes in a jar
and you’ll the one that I will call the forgotten part
In my life you’re the reason I was not so smart

Thank you for showing your true color
And I’m much happy not living my life with a whore
Just imagining you I want to vomit more, as in more
I hope it’s for the best, and I’ve closed my door
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment